Monday, October 17

DIY Ribbon Organizer

Hello! Today i wanted to share a quick and easy way to organize your ribbon that's just laying around driving you crazy :/ Well at least i know it drives me crazy! Especially when i want to make a bow or headband and it takes me twice as long to find the certain color or pattern that I'm looking for.
I bought some clothes pins at Michael's, wrapped the ribbon around it and put it inside a glass jar where i already had the ribbon in. I liked the way it turned out! I also added a little embellishment to it but that's optional :)
Now when ever i make my baby girl a bow or something i can see through the glass jar and know exactly what color i need :) Here are a few pictures!
Before
After
Have a blessed week. . .

4 comments:

Crystal Mendez said...

Very cute Idea eva Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

EvA. . . said...

Thanx :)

Unknown said...

I DO THIS TOO! LOVE HOW CLEAN IT MAKES MY RIBBON. ALTHOUGH I NEED TO RE-DO MINE CAUSE IN THE MIST OF USING IT I HAVE GOTTEN IT ALL MESSED UP AGAIN! YOURS LOOKS GREAT!

EvA. . . said...

haha lol yeah i hear ya! Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...