Monday, October 31

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made...

Hello everybody! Hope your day is being blessed! I wanted to share with you guys something that i recently bought for Alexandra's nursery! It's a scripture graphic art print of one of my favorite Psamls! When i was about 13 my brother shared this Psalm with me and i fell in love with it. So much so that i memorized it and know by heart ever since. So when i saw this print i had to get it for my baby girl!
Amy over at Delightful Distractions is the designer of these lovely beauties. She's so talented in what she does and best of all, she glorifies God through it all! Please check out her blog and her Etsy shop. She has really cute and different prints that would look adorable in any nursery. She does custom designs too and can add the name of your baby on the print! Here's a picture of mine. Have a blessed day :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...