Tuesday, November 1

30 Days Of Gratitude: Day 1

Okay so i wanted to join in the fun along with Kristina from "One Happy Mama" with her 30 Days of Gratitude.
Just stop and ponder and think of all the things that you are thankful for! This is a great month to do that! And not just this month of course but everyday of the year!!! God is good and worthy of all our praise! Lets have an attitude of gratitude and thank HIM for all that He has given us! Every little thing...God is a God of detail and He cares about the smallest things in our lives.
Wow what a great GOD we serve!

Today's Gratitudes: I'm thankful that i have Jesus in my heart. Thankful for my husband and for how much he loves me & I'm thankful for the children God has blessed us with! Their smiles lift me up on any rainy day :)

What are you thankful for?

6 comments:

Crystal Mendez said...

Hey one of the Blogs i follow is doing this too I love and im doing it with the kids

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for those same things! My family makes me feel blessed each and every day! And of course Jesus tops the list.

Cindy @ Cinsarah said...

That is such a great idea! I am SUPER thankful to God for everything he has blessed me with! It's a wonderful thing to share your gratitudes with others!
BTW your blog looks awesome with the border!! :)

EvA. . . said...

Thanks you guys! And thanks Cindy for your wonderful tips :) Your awesome!

Unknown said...

Love these and I am thankful for life! Realizing what a gift each day is! And of course my family!

EvA. . . said...

hey were both up at almost 1 in the morning! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...