Friday, November 4

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 4



Today i'm grateful for my baby girl, Lexy Lou! If any of you read my 7 Random things you'll know that she wasn't planned. I wasn't expecting to have another baby so soon. BUT GOD...had other plans. Now that i have her i wouldn't go back! Her smile lights up my day!!!
Even at 7 months she's such a strong willed little baby! She has such a temper and she's a little drama queen. Even if her brother rubs her in any shape or form and if she's not in the mood, she'll let out a scream! My husband says she has my temper...i would have to agree i tell him, except for the drama queen part..hehe :)
I love it when i hear her in the mornings talking to herself in the crib just waiting for us to go get her, she's a great eater, she cries when her food is gone because she wants more, she loves her mum mum crackers, i love the way she tries to follow her brother. I can tell their going to be best friends! It brings so much JOY into my heart to see them together! She's our little princess and i thank God for giving her to us! It's a privilege to raise her up in HIS ways :)
I can't wait for those days to come when we can go shopping, get pedicures and have fun together!
Thank you Lord for our sweet Alexandra!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...