Thursday, December 1

DIY Cookie Stand & The Winner Is Announced!!!

Hello, hope you guys are all having a wonderful day. Today i wanted to share with you guys my first little cookie stand that i made.
When i found this cute little plate i had to get it!
Isn't it adorable?
I already had the candle holder so all i did was get some epoxy glue, followed the simple directions on glueing & i was done.
After the pieces were glued, i whipped out some ribbon and intertwined it in-between the plate. Just like this. I thought it would give it a cute touch with the red.
And here it is, simple & cute.
Please forgive me because the cookies aren't the best looking cookies in the world but, that's all i had at the moment.
Okay and now, moving onto the WINNER for My Very First Giveaway!!!!!
It is.......Ami with Alililly!!!!!
Yay congrats girly, I'll be contacting you soon via e-mail.
* * *
For the rest of you, thank you so much for entering & being a part of it! I truly appreciate you guys. Stay tuned though because I'll be having another giveaway very soon.
Be Blessed!

Linking back to:

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

So very cute! I love that little plate! The ribbon is so sweet in it!

Michelle Paige said...

Beautiful plate stand! Thanks for commenting on Advent Tree. I appreciate you stopping by!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Beautiful! I love how you added the ribbon.

Cheri said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! It's always fun to see (read) who visits! Your blog looks great and I look forward to spending some time exploring it!
Cheri

Jennifer said...

Such a cute cookie plate!! I have a weakness for cute serving dishes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...